Have the entire U.S. Marine Corps Close Combat Training Manual available to you whenever, whenever. Included are chapter quizzes to test you on your comprehension of each chapter.
We do not believe in DRM, our company is founded on trust. When you buy the app, it's yours to install on as many devices as you own, forever. But please be respectful of the license. ;)
SALE NOW ACTIVE!
All content is continually updated on the fly without requiring re-installation of the application. If you find any problems or issues please contact us via the included "Contact Us" feature and we will do our best to correct it in a timely manner.
FULL PERMISSIONS DISCLOSURE AT END OF DESCRIPTION
Overview of Close Combat
Chapter 1. Fundamentals of Close Combat
1. Ranges of Close Combat
2. Weapons of the Body
3. Target Areas of the Body
4. Pressure Points of the Body
5. Basic Warrior Stance
6. Angles of Approach and Movement
7. Balance and Off-Balancing
Chapter 2. Lethal and Nonlethal Weapons Techniques
1. Bayonet Techniques
2. Nonlethal Rifle and Shotgun Retention Techniques
3. Nonlethal Handgun Retention Techniques
4. Firearm Disarmament Techniques
Chapter 3. Hand-Held Weapons
1. Fundamentals of Knife Fighting
2. Knife Fighting Techniques
3. Weapons of Opportunity
4. Fundamentals of Combative Stick
5. Combative Stick Techniques
6. Blocking Techniques
7. Unarmed Against Hand-Held Weapons
8. Counters to Hand-Held Weapon Attacks
Chapter 4. Strikes
1. Principles of Punches
3. Strikes with the Upper Body
4. Strikes with the Lower Body
5. Counters to Strikes
Chapter 5. Throws
1. Turning Throw
2. Hip Throw
3. Leg Sweep
Chapter 6. Chokes and Holds
1. Types of Chokes
3. Counters to Chokes and Holds
Chapter 7. Ground Fighting
1. Offensive Ground Fighting
2. Defensive Ground Fighting
3. Ground Fighting Chokes
Chapter 8. Nonlethal Techniques
1. Unarmed Restraints and Manipulation
2. Nonlethal Baton
A. Pugil Stick Training
B. Safety Precautions During Training
1. MCMA Program
We do NOT collect your information for ANY PURPOSE whatsoever. This application contains NO advertisements, viruses or spyware. The requested permissions are features of the application framework we are using and will be slowly phased out in the near future as none of them are required or utilized.
Keywords: USMC US Marine Corps Army Navy Close Combat Survival US Marines Marine
USMC Close Combat Manual is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-08-02. The program can be installed on Android.
USMC Close Combat Manual (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.